My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I'm a lot of things: a mom, a dreamer, a librarian, a lover, a philosopher, an entertainer, a proverbial gypsy. The tide is ever changing and we must learn to be malleable.

Interested in advertising on this blog? Email me. Want to know more? Click on my about me page to find out all about me.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Just trying something simple for blogging now. I don't have a lot of time to go online, but I would still like to keep a blog. Rich and I have moved to a new home. The other one just proved to be too much in rent for us. We're trying to get things sorted out financially and hopefully make a new start. I'm still working in the same job I was, but I'm also working a second part time job that may turn into more. I'm also still trying to get my online gift shop up and running. Will try to work on that more soon. Okay I'm off for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hi Lynn,
I like your new blog :-)
I also don't spend very much time online anymore. I actually haven't posted on my blog for ages :-( Hope you have settled in well at your new home.
I wish you and Rich a wonderful weekend ~big hugs~

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home